Tru Phoenix Foundation, Inc.
Founded in 2011, Tru Phoenix Foundation, Inc. (formerly True T.A.L.E.N.T.S. Foundation, Inc.) is a 501c3 non-profit organization and our mission is to work with minority males and females 13-18 years old. We possess the passion, dedication, skills, and personal experiences to be able to provide a since of stability and hope needed to enrich their sense of self-worth and prosperity (internally & externally). Signature services/events include:
1. Lemon Squeeze (mentoring services and initiatives in a group setting as well as one on one)
2. Feeding the homeless
3. Love Mom Campaign (single mother appreciation initiative)
4. Clothing Drives
5. The Enrichment Project. A mentoring conference whose sole purpose is to mentor and provide essential information through interactive workshops.
6. Collaborating with community programs and initiatives to ensure the young males of the community have positive outlets, resources and arenas to express themselves, be adequately educated, and to be able to engage in non-illegal activities. This includes working with various churches, community programs, and non-profits. This would include donating books, mentoring, various sponsorships, and more.
7. College book scholarships
Ra'Mone M. Fluellen - President
Jokera McNeil - Vice President
Board of Directors: